Thursday, April 2, 2015

Finally! It's Time for "What's Your Brew?"

Don't even get me started on what I have gone through the last two months with our home internet provider! I've been bewildered, angry and livid.......it seems like all in the same moment. I don't like being taken advantage of (as I'm sure no one does) and I wish I didn't get so upset but GOODNESS! They were taking me away from my online crafty community! Hello?!! Do they not know I need my blog and SCS and chat time? LOL

Anyway, I've had my card ready from the kit Sweet P sent us for our March Dueling Darling challenge, but I didn't have access to the internet (unless I would have brought it to work to load and that would have been frowned upon, I'm sure. Hee! Hee!).

So, with my deepest apologies to Sweet P and the other Dazzlers and Divas, I present my "What's Your Brew?" creation!

 I LOOOOOOVED the papers and image that Sweet P sent us! Oh my! this was soooooo fun!
I used the baker's twine she sent all together at the top of my card.....just gave it a twist and taped it on the inside :)
I colored my image with my Spectrum makers.
I mean really, who has seen a coffee bag with a pink label? But, my image.....I can make it whatever I like, right?!! LOL

Thank you so much Sweet P! I loved working with this image and the kit you sent. I'm sorry it took me so long to post it to my blog. Thank you Dazzlers and Divas for having patience with me.

Until next time...
Blessings...


3 comments:

Barb said...

How darn cute--well worth the wait! I love the colors and that image is the sweetest!

Carol W said...

This is adorable Melina..just perfect!

Terry Ladwig said...

I wanted to use this image too...but struggled with it for some reason! great coloring and fun card!!