Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Dueling Darlings ~ I Picked a Flower for You!

Hello everyone!

I'm so happy to say it is time to post another creation for the Dueling Darlings group. This round Tami was the hostess for the Divas and I was for the Dazzlers. We had fun coming up with what we were to challenge the ladies with and we even threw in a little twist.
Our kits consisted of an image with flowers and of course papers, card stocks and embellishments but one embellishment in particular the ladies HAD to include in their creations......a piece of green ribbon.

Here's what I came up with:

 This cute little image is from Whimsy Stamps called Fistful of Flowers.
I colored her with my Spectrum markers. I then went crazy with my sprays on the image and the sentiment (CTMH set Sweet & Lovely) piece.....both were stamped on white card stock. :)
I can't wait to check out all the other Darlings creations!
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

Until next time...
Blessings...


7 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness, Melina! Your card is adorable! Love the splashes/spray. So clever. And your overall design is awesome... so much to look at!

Thank you for being the hostess this month - and sending that incredible kit to the Dazzlers! WOW!!!

kadie said...

Great stamp and kit you chose this month, Melina. BEAUTIFUL card!! And fun technique!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Hello Hostess!

I really like the background you created. Very fun and looks great. Such a cute image, enhanced with your papers and embellies. xoxo

Carol W said...

I love your card and kit Melina. The image is just adorable. I love the way you fanned the green ribbon off the side of the image. You rocked this challenge...

Barb said...

What a cute image--she sure is a sweetie! Great Colors too!

~Paola~ said...

awww this is sooo adorable! Love how you framed the sweet girlie image, Melina...Thanks for a great kit! ♥

Terry Ladwig said...

Cute card and great layout Melina!!