Friday, April 13, 2018

New Traveler’s Notebook and a Layout

Hi out there! It’s me! Melina!
:) :) :)

I hope your week has been outstanding. I did lots of yard work yesterday. I got most all my flowers planted in containers, watered and placed where I think I want them. That of course could change at any moment. Ha! Next will be getting the vegetable garden ready. I love warmer weather and getting in the yard.....being productive!

I wanted to share a project I finished not too long ago and shared on Instagram.. I’m loving traveler’s notebooks right now! I got this Prima personal size one from scrapbookingwithme.com. I love the size. The cover is very durable and it’s gorgeous! I mean floral is all the rage right now. This book does not disappoint! 

 I love to just sit and look at it! I know, I’m odd. Ha ha ha! 

I have a few inserts (notebooks) inside. I use this traveler’s notebook  mostly for church/sermon notes. But I also have one insert for creative journaling. That’s just a fancy way of saying I add more to my journaling than just words. Hee! Hee! 


Some call this junk journaling. Others may call it art journaling. Whatever you call it, I love it! Sometimes a 12x12 canvas for a scrapbook page is just too overwhelming. This size is just right to get your thoughts on paper and add a few personal touches as well. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

1 comment:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, such a pretty journal! I like how you laid out the pages. Looks great!!!!