Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Where Have I Been?!!!

Well hello everybody!
Of course I don’t know how many of you are out there anymore since it’s been three years since I last posted here!!!! Whaaaaa?! 
That’s just ridiculous Melina! What in the world?! Ha ha! 

To tell you the truth????? Instagram became my baby. It’s so easy posting there. It’s easy.....and I got lazy.....keeping my blog up to date.
If you’d like to follow me on Instagram: @mecraftyscrapper

I’m going to commit to a post a week here. If more posts happen to pop up great! But I want to get back to my blog. I love this little place of mine and can’t believe I went so long without visiting! 

My posts will be different from before though. I’m not so much into card crafting anymore. I’m not saying I’ll never post another card again! I’m just looking at posting more variety on my blog. I still love to scrapbook traditional pages and pocket type scrapping. My love of mini albums is still very strong too! I’ve also fell in love with creative journaling, and traveler’s notebooks. I have more than I care to admit! So a lot of my future posts will be scrapbook and journal related with a few handmade mini albums and cards sprinkled in.

Of course our kiddos have grown so much since I last posted. So I think that’s what I’ll start us off with.....an updated family pic. My next post will be a crafty one!



Until next time...
Blessings...

Melina

1 comment:

:: BlueInks :: said...

Good to see you! I am excited to see any of your creations. That is a nice family pic, thanks for sharing.